Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

AWOL

Please forgive me - I'm a very slack blogger these days - for the few of you left out there who still read, SORRY!

I've been on annual leave with a hectic lead up to said leave.  My mumsy turned 70 so there was the planning & party for her; Plumbing Boy turned 50 & again the planning & said party for him + preparing to head oversea's for 2 weeks (for an extended birthday celebration for him).

Had a fabulous time @ all & have come home & since caught a cold.  Dems the breaks.

If you are an instagram person, I'm over there as alleycat1970 where I post on a semi weekly basis, otherwise, bare or is that bear with me & I may or may not get my blogging mojo back.  In the interim, a few holiday snaps!




Above - travelling
Below -Beautiful Aniny-y, Panay Island, Philippines 






Beautiful Boracay, Philippines







A groovy bar/restaurant/resort we went to on the island...






Day trip to Buruanga







Home away from home


One more sunset





Back to work I go.  Already planning next years trip!!!

5 comments:

C said...

Happy Birthday PB!!!! :)

It looks like paradise and you and PB look so happy and relaxed. What a dream trip!

Do you think you'll go back to Boracay next year or somewhere else? Holiday planning is so much fun!

xxoo
Clarissa

AlleyCat said...

Thanks Clarissa! yes, we were happy & relaxed :-)

I think we will go back but only have one or 2 nights on Boracay - I think we'll head south to the Dive House on Panay where there is less hustle & bustle & better diving opportunities! Already have plans in the works :-) :-) :-)

xoxo

Blue Grumpster said...

So now I wonder if Boracay beats Bora Bora...

AlleyCat said...

LOL Blue - I'd have to go to Bora Bora to see!!!! Boracay is pretty nice although way more touristy than when we first went there back in 2002!

roth phallyka said...

Holiday planning is so much fun!


เย็ดสาว