Friday, September 9, 2016

22 Push up challenge day 1

I've been participating in a 22 push up challenge per day for 22 days.  The challenge was started in America to bring awareness to the 22 veterans who commit suicide every single day in the states.  You can read more about the situation in America here.

In Australia, since 1999, 46 service men/women have been killed in operations while in service however 263 have been killed (that is known of) by suicide.

Mental health & suicide prevention are something I feel strongly about, hence participating in the challenge.  For those of you who aren't on facebook, I thought I'd share the challenge here as well.



video

2 comments:

Carol said...

You've been amazing doing this, I've loved your videos on FB. Looking stronger every time.

AlleyCat said...

thanks Carol!! not so amazing - the veterans are the ones are inspiring!!!!