Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Another week

Another week has marched on by - time just goes so quickly!!  I had the pleasure of catching up with these lovely ladies last Friday night - bloggers of old, both of whom sadly no longer blog!!!  I can't even remember one of the blogger tag names so you'll get neither!!!!  The blogs were Pretty If & Dont Weight Until It's Too Late however.


Not much really has happened other than the usual domestic chores below - this week's lunches; wood box refill & kindling chopped.





Mucking about on snap chat with my niece (pre & post run)....





And some sweat.  I've been a bit slack with the training this week - I hate winter.  I'll be lucky to leave the building next week - forecast tops of 11 degrees C.  Urgh.


The big news is that we will be moving soon from our cubby house as I like to call it (2 bedroom unit very close to work) into a proper house with Plumbing Boy's Mum (read last week's post if you want to know why!).  We've been house hunting & have found something on our side of town with a granny flat that we are all in agreement that could work.  Just have to secure it.  EEEEK.  I am looking forward to having an out door area & growing some basil & tomato's!!! & being able to sit outside in the sun (if it ever comes back).   

10 comments:

Char said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the comment. Nice to find an almost local. And nice to read about the weather down there. My eldest is living there at the moment and always plays the cold down. I think your comments are more realistic.

AlleyCat said...

Thank you Char & you are welcome!! And high 5's to another Aussie blogging runner :-)

It is so cold this winter & about to get worse LOL!!!!

C said...

Ooooh look at my pink cheeks from drinking too much red wine! Great picture. :)

Good luck exercising during this cold snap... I'm sure you'll still be out there pounding the pavement. Love your dedication!

xxoo

Chris H said...

I remember both those girls! Shame they don't blog anymore. Buying a house! How exciting. I am too! lol but ya knew that.

AlleyCat said...

LOL @ Tully - I think Cinders too this one - now I remember both your tag names! The cold has been winning this week RE exercise (or should I say my nice warm bed!!!) We're all a bit shiney!!!!

AlleyCat said...

Thanks Chris. Yes I miss those blogs too :-(

House buy is bloody stressful. I'm so glad I don't have to prep one for sale at the same time all while living in it. GAH!!!!!!

Blue Grumpster said...

Secure it! Keeping my fingers crossed.

AlleyCat said...

Thank you!!!!!!

OMG real estate agents!!!!!!

Carol said...

Good luck with the move, so stressful but a good chance for a cleanout. You won't know yourself with a nice big place.

AlleyCat said...

Thanks Carol! I've already told Plumbing Boy I'm not moving anything I haven't used in 10 years. I started by throwing out some pottery wine glasses - brown with gum leaves on them. I was never ever ever going to use them, but they were given to me, so the guilt kept them here. No more LOL!!!!!!