Friday, January 24, 2014

A funny conversation

I had a funny text conversation the other day:

Incoming text: How cold is it down there

Me: 44 degrees.............who is this :-)

Reply: Yr father who else

Me: Not unless he has a new number.  Plus he txts long hand & punctuates.........

Reply: Smart ass what is missy doing in the heat

I didn't reply to that & can only assume it wasn't my Mum's middle brother as that is exactly the sort of thing he would say, as I didn't receive any further texts.  That uncle wouldn't have been able to help himself & would have messaged again letting me know it was him, plus hung a bit more shit on me for being impertinent.

I guess their identity will have to remain a mystery :0)

2 comments:

Memphis Steve said...

I have had my current cell number for almost 3 years now and I still get calls and texts from the friends and family of the guy who had this number before me. I've already told them all that he changed his number, but it seems to fall on deaf ears. Apparently this guy only associates with really stupid people.

AlleyCat said...

Oh dear. That would drive me spare!!