Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Stolen Meme

A Meme I stole from Steve:

1. What’s your favorite candle scent? 
Vanilla. 

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? 
I already have a sister.  Not sure she’d be too happy about being traded in for a celeb.

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? 
don't have a brother & haven’t given it much thought…………how about Hugh Jackman - he looks like such a nice bloke!!!

4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? 
Younger than when I did finally did do it..........

5. Do you know a hoarder? 
The bloke I married is pretty good at it.

6. Can you do a split? 
I could do a chocolate banana split right now.  Yum!!  “The Splits” no chance.  Not. That. Flexible.

7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
Maybe I was 5 or 6 – I remember where – at our neighbors house around their big tree in the paddock next to the house? The neighbors are long gone, the house has been replaced & cows now reside in that particular paddock.

8. How many oceans have you swam in?
I am terrible at geography. Oceans that are on the eastern, southern & western coasts of Australia. The oceans that house the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand & Bali. Too lazy to google.

9. How many countries have you been to?
See above.

10. Is anyone in your family in the military?

No living ones. Both grandfathers fought in WW2.

11. Have you named any of your body parts?

No.

12. If you had a child today, what would you name him/her?
Something without ambiguous spelling.

13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
34% in year 12 chemistry exam.

14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
Worzel Gummidge, Puff the Magic Dragon, Dukes of Hazard, The Brady Bunch, The Famous Five - with Julian Dick & Ann, George & Timmy the dog.

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Hallowhat?.

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
All of them.

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
Irish actually. Could listen to that lilt all day (& night).  Fell in love with a regular customer at a restaurant I worked in when I was 19.  He must have been 45???  We called him Irish (creative weren't we!!) & all us waitresses adored him.  Am a complete sucker for the accent still!!!

18. Did your mother go to college?
No, she did her leaving exams (year 11) & then went to Midwifery (nursing) School in Melbourne.

19. Are your grandparents still married?
They were all legally married when they died.

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
No. But I did go to 1 wiin chung class once. I wish I’d learnt Karate – wax on, wax off Daniel Son.

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Someday we’ll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers the dreamers & me.

22. What was the first amusement park you've been to?
Seaworld on the Gold Coast. I was 16.

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Spanish; Italian; Irish (Gaelic).

24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
Grey.

25. Is your father bald?
He’s giving it a crack!!


3 comments:

Chris H said...

That is an interesting Meme, well done on answering them all. I never do them. lol

Memphis Steve said...

OK, so clearly I need to learn to speak with an Irish accent!

AlleyCat said...

@ Chris - I don't do them very often for that exact reason!!!!

@ Steve - indeed!!!!!