OK, here's 5 things I'm thankful for this week!
1. Swan Hummus - latest (6 month?) addiction. So. Good.
2. A dry week - I guess someone out there will have wanted rain, but I was thankful that we've had some fine although cold weather. hahaha you know I'm struggling when the weather is at number 2!
3. Good Health - my own that is - with several staff members off work over the past 2 weeks with a variety of illnesses I'm glad I'm well.
4. PT - love my personal trainer; most of the time, except when I'm attempting chin ups. But I am learning to be less scared of them. He challenges & pushes me every week & I'm fitter & stronger than I've ever been in my entire life!
5. PB - ha - you could say plumbing boy, but I was actually going for personal best! I've hit a few of those in running over the past couple of weeks. I'm signed up for the 10km Run Melbourne in the 55 - 60 minute bracket. I've run the distance the last 2 Saturdays at 57 & 51.47 minutes respectively. I suspect I haven't been pushing hard enough before. I think I have a newly revised time of 50 minutes. Still have 3&1/2 weeks of training left, so could do it provided I don't hurt myself before then!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!