5 things I am thankful for this week!
1. My Feet! K called me the other day & asked how my feet were. She shed a complete layer of skin from her feet including her toes since returning from the trek!!! I only lost a toe nail which was already purple a few weeks before we left. I am very thankful they survived without any other issues!!!
2. My Sis & Niece - they came to stay 2 nights over the long weekend & we had fun hanging out!!
3. My Bath Tub - my hammies have been tight since we returned from the trek. I had a massage the first week back & my lovely masseuse said I should have a few hot baths to help loosen them up. I don't need any encouragement & it's been lovely especially as the weather has turned colder!!!
4. The colder weather - despite the fact that I prefer the warmth, it has been nice to get into my winter woollies boots, jackets & scarves!
5. My body - which is running 6 days a week now in preparation for the Run Melbourne 10km (which I have signed up for) & getting smashed by my PT. I am continually amazed at the changes it is going through - firming up, growing muscles & slimming down. It has held up so well & am proud of it!!!!