Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Forgot I had some photo's of Easter...........


Step niece(?) & bunny



Sunday afternoon was so nice we decided to go to the pub for a pint of Cider & enjoy the sunshine.  The Stump didn't have any tables outside so we went to the Vic.


There were tables when we left the Vic, so had to have a couple more at The Stump.  The stump looks a little sad these days.


A Wallaby on one of our training walks @ Tower Hill.  We probably saw at least 10 Wallabies & Kangaroos.  We only saw one Koala & no Echinda's.  Although my sis saw two the afternoon we left.


3 comments:

Ute said...

Beer & Chocky! Win!

That Wallaby is pretty darn cute. No Bilby?!

Emile Buttocks said...

Oh my God, I JUST ate a chocolate Easter bunny exactly like the ones in the photo. It was at least 2 years old and I was just like, "its time for this thing to be eaten and stop sitting on top of my fridge." So I ate it. It was the same day I ran past the snake, so it's OK though because I had earned it.

AlleyCat said...

Beer n chocky :0) as soon as Lindt make a Bilby I'm in!!!

Emile: yes, you earned that bunny. Surprised the chocolate hadn't gone off!!!