Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Meme

I'm playing along too:



Three names I
  go by
Cat
Catrina
K’twinkles
Three Places I
Have
  Lived  
East Framlingham
Fiztroy
Sunshine
Three places I worked
Taco Bills
Rochester Castle Hotel
Squizzy Taylors Hotel
Three things I love to watch:
Anything Vampirish
Lightning storms
A stormy Ocean
Three places I  have been:      
Flinders Island
Port Douglas
Boracay Island
Three people
  that email me regularly:
Donna
Ute
Memphis
Three things I
  love to eat:
Mango’s
Chilli
Samboy BBQ Chips
Three people I think will respond   
Donna

Memphis

?
Three things I
  am looking forward to
Week off end of Jan
Retirement!
Friday night with miss D

6 comments:

Ute said...

Gosh darn it! I SHOULD have bloody well posted this after all!
There's me thinking, "Ah, I've emailed it, why bother..."
And then you and Steve both do it!!

I reckon it could go a bit longer. I LOVE memes!!!!

AlleyCat said...

Considering you started it (to me anyway!!!) you should Blog it!!! LOL!

I was thinking the same, then other bloggers who I didn't email have done so figured why not!!! :0)

Epic Fail said...

I could have sworn I was just here and commented. Where did I go? ???

AlleyCat said...

I don't know!!!! Where did you go Epic????

Tully said...

K'twinkles??? Love it!

Now I feel like BBQ chips... :-)

AlleyCat said...

K'twinkles is something my Aunt used to call me after my dad gave my sis the nick name the red headed terrorer!

So long as they are SAMBOY!!!!