Friday, July 13, 2012

Quandary

I'm in a bit of a quandary RE blogging at the moment.  I started a new blog for the family - Ma & Pa are on a 3 month camping trip, so of course they & the family are entering the land of blog.  I know it wont be long before somebody finds me here & I have written stuff over the years that I probably don't want them to read & I'm too lazy to read through all my old posts & un-publish or edit them.  


So: the options as I see them are - 


1. Un-publish & save everything from this blog, then delete it & start a new blog.


2. Un-publish everything & start fresh keeping this blog & censor it for when the family stubble across it.  


3. Go Private


4. Any other suggestions?


Whadaya recon?


Not that that I blog very often these day, or have that many readers.....................

6 comments:

Tully said...

Hmmm, that is a tough one. I am in the same position, I have definitely said too much on my blog, but I don't want to go back through years of posts and censor them either.

Maybe option 2? Good luck coming up with a solution!

Have a good weekend lovely.

xxoo

AlleyCat said...

Thank you & thank you!! Hope you have a fab weekend too! Carn the Catters...............

xoxo

Ute said...

I'd go private.


A lot less work, and you already know your readers. Wouldn't take much to send invites!

AlleyCat said...

Thanks Uteski!!!

To true about knowing my readers :0) & could be an easier option!

xoxo

Chris H said...

Yep, go private... just don't forget to invite me to read it!@!!

Cinders said...

I'm not sure but I'm here reading regardless :)