Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Radical Face

I heard a tune twice on 3RRR (public radio station) this week & managed to find out who the artist was 2nd time around.  The tune is The Moon Is Down by Radical Face & I have fallen in love with not only that song but the whole album.  Sooooooo good!  Hopefully I've managed to add the You Tube Link.




I'm also loving FiveAM Yogurt.  Coffee Bean is my fave so far!!!!!!!!!  Yum!!!!


I've run twice this week, the mornings have been cold & crisp & perfect for running in my new long sleeve running top.  I've only been doing the 4.5km loop....didn't want to injure myself going too hard too early.  


The MIL is still unable to go home; her evil partner is still entrenched in her home & it would seem he's not planing on vacating any time soon.  Did I tell you he called her one day saying he'd had a fall & couldn't get up & could she come home to help?  She called one of his kids who went around to find him out weeding the garden.  Sigh.  We'll just have to wait until the initial 30 days are up & then see what to do next.  In the interim I've sought legal advice so at least we know where we stand & what needs to be done if we go down that road.  Again, just have to wait at the moment.


It's my sisters 40th birthday party this weekend so am looking forward to that; plus I'm not on phone duty!  Rather novel these days!


Anyhoo.  I'd better get back to work....end of the month & all.  Take care my bloggie friends!!!

2 comments:

Memphis Steve said...

All my running seems to involve some sort of injury or other these days. I think I need to go back to the heavy weightlifting for awhile just to keep my sanity.

Epic Fail said...

I just noticed that some guy in my age bracket ran the Gibson 5K in under 18 minutes. That just makes me feel even worse about the times I'm producing these days. But then I think, "if he can do it, so can I." But I probably can't. HA HA!