Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Professional Pics

I was able to purchase the rights to our professional wedding photos recently (I got a special discounted price as they're now considered historical!) & thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you.

But before you take a look, please spare a thought for my dear friend Ute whose brother passed away unexpectedly this week.  I'm not linking, as grief is a private thing, but if you could hold her close to your heart I'd really appreciate it.


 s









4 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous pics!! You were a beautiful bride.

Oh poor Ute :(. How sad.

Memphis Steve said...

These photos are fantastic!

I read Ute's post. It's very sad.

Ute said...

Oh Cat, beautiful, beautiful photos...


Thank you for your thoughts my friend. xoxox

AlleyCat said...

Thank you all.

Again Ute, so so sorry :0(
xoxo