Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

OMG STFU!



Plumbing Boy's niece gave us these for Christmas! She was worried he wouldn't understand either of them. Funnily enough he responded to them exactly as I responded to her when she gave them to me. Something about writing a particular staff members name in black texta under the STFU! Hilarious.



Thought it was about time I road tested my morning coffee in one of them (& no, it's not the instant Moccona - percolated Lavazza if you please!). Now. STFU. I'm trying to drink my coffee in peace please! :0)



Happy Monday Peeps!

3 comments:

Ute said...

Hahaha! Priceless!

I was gonna ask whether you drank Moccona. ;o)

DOG3OY said...

STFU too, i had to resort to Macca's coffee in chinatown in singapore this morning.... still can taste the bitter brew.

AlleyCat said...

Hey Uteski! I've turned into a bit of a coffee snob these days....cant handle instant!!! I upgraded the plumbers from international roast to Moccona sometime last year! I went from plunger to percolator after staying with italian friends in november 2011. It's bloody good!!!!

Dog3oy - oh dear! I think I'd rather starbucks than Macca's!!! Last time I was unlucky enough it was as week as piss & tasted like dirty dish water :0( Hope you get a real coffee soon!!!