Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Festivus

I'm a little late, but I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Festivus, Happy Bahumbug.................or what ever it is you celebrate or don't celebrate!!! I hope you've all had a stress free day & managed to spend some quality time with those you love.

Me, I'm ready for a lie down after eating myself stupid yesterday; & I probably should have passed on that last glass of wine! I'm all tidied & ready for the parental arrival later today & have dusted off the Scrabble board (Plumbing Boy wont play with me!) in preparation.

I ran 27.5 kms last week (5 x 5.5 kms) & am feeling pretty good about it. Haven't decided whether to continue with this distance for another week or whether to up it to 6 or 6.5kms......guess I'll see how I feel in them morning!

The office is closed next week, but I'm still on phone duty. It's running hot today after yesterday's storm damage! We were actually in the street that showed the smashed windscreens on the news last night not long after it happened. PB had got a plumbing job on his way home from Xmas lunch yesterday & I went along for the ride. We counted 10 cars in 2 blocks with smashed front & rear windscreens!!!

Anyhoo. Hope you all have some time to relax & chill this coming week.

HO HO HO!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ute said...

Nanna naps are the order of the day today. In between watching the cricket. ;o)

Merry Chrissmarse!

xox

Chris H said...

I needed up Nana nap after Christmas dinner!
I hope you and Plumbing Boy have a wonderful New Year's.