My lovely mate & fellow blogger Ute was kind enough to give me this award. Thank you Uteski!!!!
I'm not sure I'm that versatile though, & the first thing I thought of was a naughty story my mate Ev told me... best not be repeated out loud here, but I'm giggling.
Anyhoo. The rules on acceptance of the award are:
1. Thank the blogger who gave the award to you & link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award onto 15 recently discovered blogs - uhhh I'm lucky to read 15 blogs let alone NEW ones & some of them have already been awarded. I'll try for 5.....
k. here goes
1. I'm right handed & left footed. I can't kick the footy on my right foot to save my life!
2. I don't eat offal - liver, heart, kidneys, tongues, brains, feet & other gizzardy stuff. Ewwwww
3. I love cats. Especially black cats - aint no superstition here. I have a black cat; I have a painting of a black cat in an alley (painted by my mate Timmy) whom I named this blog after. I am wearing an Emily the Strange tee shirt with a black cat on it. I barrack for the Cat's in AFL footy. I don't think I'll be a crazy ole cat lady, although I do spend a lot of time talking to my cat.
4. I count stuff. Not sure if I'm a bit OCD. I count stairs, paces, cars, breaths, cutlery, all sorts of stuff. Takes my mind off things. I don't count sheep though.
5. I love water. I'd have a shower & a bath everyday if I could. Damn drought. I also scuba dive & prefer the tropical waters so I don't get cold! I also drink a lot of water. I'm not an (astrological) water sign though. I'm an air sign. Libra. Nor am I a water sign in the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a Metal Dog.
6. I don't really believe in astrology, but love to read about the characteristic's & traits I'm supposed to have & see if I can apply them to myself. I'm not overly religious either, but believe everyone is entitled to their own God. I guess I believe in a higher or greater being. I definitely believe in Karma. What goes around comes around. If you do bad things & treat people badly, the universe will pay you back sometime some how. If you do good & are kind & generous of spirit, then the universe will reciprocate. Yeah I'm a bit of a suck.
7. I'm really into vampire novels at the moment. I'm secretly hoping Sookie gets with Sam. He's such a nice boy.
Who to award????
Oldies, newbies & goodies:
#Tully! She's an amazing & on a journey of self discovery. She IS pretty!!!
#Brookie! & her mate Amanda. They've recently started a crafty cooking blog traversing the continents.
#Dog3oy - please don't go mate!!!! A poetic bloke who's life is a bit topsy turvy right now.
#Daughter of Ireland - a lovely lass from way over yonder with a sweet outlook & some entertaining Proverbs now & again.
#Chris H - go over & see the puppies!!!! & she's a good sort :0)
#Slyde - very entertaining bugger & extremely handsome to boot (wink wink)
oooh i made it past 5!
Even though Ute has already awarded them I'm also awarding (you can never have too many awards right!):
Memphis - & yes I just saw you've awarded me too............ thank you Steve....you are just too kind......you is good peeps too ya know despite being a cranky C-Bomb at times. xo Steve is smart & funny & knows way more about politics than anyone I've ever met I recon!
& FML who's not feeling so well right now, but is a funny bugger & inspires me (sometimes) to move my arse.
I'm also giving a shout out to:
Cinders - I'm not sure you want the extra traffic & aren't blogging much these days;
Amanda - who's had to shut down her blog due to crazy stalker;
& Jules - what can I say: we all love Jules even if she is to bloody busy to blog!
& Last, but not least
Ute - right back at ya mate - Ute is a top chick: honest, funny & always honest. Thats why I love her. xoxo
Hope you'all have a marvellous weekend now ya here (say in Sookie's accent....go on!!!)