Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Dotty


  • Weekend away was good. Spent some quality time with Ma & Pa.

  • I didn't manage to sneak off Thursday afternoon for my run, but did go out for dinner with Mum's sis & her husband who are off on a 3 month adventure to Western Australia. Last night they were in SA having a beer with Mum's other sister.

  • Despite going to the pub for dinner Friday night & having a few glasses of red wine, I still managed to get up at 7am Saturday & completed an outdoor 5km run with no incident nor injury! Yip Yip! Also went on a 6 - 7km walk with Mum, Dad & Plumbing Boy just before lunch so was pretty exercised out Saturday.

  • Sunday got in another 5km walk with parentals while PB was dirt bike riding.

  • Monday 5km tready run & Pump. My quads were crying by the end of yesterday, but after a long soak in the hot tub last night, am feeling better enough today that I should make my planned run tonight. Not sure if I'll tackle another pump class - will see how I feel.

  • I've no other shattering life observations to share, so I'd better get back to work.

  • Ooh, still recovering from a shock loss by the Cat's on the weekend BOO. Lets hope we get up Friday night against the Colliwobbles!

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Crickey dick you are doing well with the exercise! Well done.

Ute said...

What she said!

I'm luck if I manage to walk 1k! Anywhere! EVER!

AlleyCat said...

LOL thanks Chris & Ute!

Bet ya could walk further Uteski!!!! a bit of bribery???? :0)

Epic Fail said...

Ugh, 7 a.m. runs are one thing I have always hated and probably always will.