Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 1, Week 1

Survived day 1 of Operation Babewatch. Spent the entire day thinking about the glass(es) of wine I wasn't going to have with dinner & attempting to motivate myself to exercise.

Couldn't go to gym due to Plumbing Boys phone going flat & having to be in ear shot of the two way radio. Luckily I have access to my gym stuff at work & a nice big open concreted area so I started with some step ups, ran up & down the stairs a few times then cranked up the tunes & did some home style aerobics! Can I hear you say easy walk or grape fine! Double it up, add a twirl, turn it into an L & you have yourself a routine! I worked up a decent sweat.

Ate clean, didn't drink any booze at all!!! Drank about 4 litres of water.

Day 2 has gone smoothly & I'm about to go for a run. Laters!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for you :) You'll feel fantastic soon :)

Ute said...

Good girl! :o)

AlleyCat said...

Thanks Lovelies!

AlleyCat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.