Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

AWAL

I'm going AWAL tomorrow. I'll be lazin' about here at my cousin's.....



In glorious Port Douglas. I don't think we will bother taking the computer, so enjoy your Easter break.......I know we'll enjoy ours.

Our 2IC (2nd in charge) is taking 10 weeks long service from mid May to the end of July; this is our treat before he goes. Plus we will meet my cousin's new sproglett (born Nov last year). I'll be playing with the 3 year old & avoiding baby duties I dare say. Plumbing Boy, well, he might be entertaining the dog!!



Hopefully we'll get a day out on the Barrier Reef & get a couple dives in. Can't wait! Eat lots of chocolate, drink & be merry. I'll catch you all next week :0)


6 comments:

Cinders said...

Have a great time :) Happy Easter.

Chris H said...

My god you lucky tart! Enjoy your easter holiday.

AlleyCat said...

thanks Cinders!! you too :0)

Chris H - lucky tart indeed I am! Thank you & you too!

Ute said...

Have fun! Lucky ducky. ;o)

xox

Memphis Steve said...

I would LOVE to go diving out at the Great Barrier Reef! I so totally envy you.

AlleyCat said...

thanks Ute!!!

Steve - you come to Aus & we'll go scuba with you!!! We didn't get a dive in this trip - they were booked out the days the weather was good......