Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ABC

Stolen from Kek. as I'm feeling lazy....

A. Age: Old enough to know better
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you Hate: Dusting
D. Dogs: Nope. I have a Cat
E. Essential start to your day: A shower.
F. Favorite color: Purple
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 163 cm /5.4ish
I. Instruments you play: Piano & Guitar both in high school, still have one of each; but haven't played either for a long long time.
J. Job title: Office Administrator
K. Kids: Nil (still not sure on that one).
L. Live: Melbourne, Australia
M. Mum's name: Cally
N. Nicknames: Cat; ca-twinkles, ca-twinks.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Skin graft on the roof of my mouth; 2 x drainage tubes in ears, 2 x separate skin grafts to close those back over, appendix, cone biopsy.
P. Pet peeve: making me repeat myself/asking me a question then not bothering to stop talking so I can answer it.
Q. Quote from a movie: “You can't handle the truth" A Few Good Men / "Tell him his Dreamin'" The Castle
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.
S. Siblings: One sister
T. Time you wake up: 5 - 5.30am week days; a bit later on the weekends
U. Underwear: usually; sometimes not.
V. Vegetables you dislike: Broad beans
W. What makes you run late: Plumbing Boy.
X. X-rays you've had: Sinus, wrist, shoulder, hand, foot, teeth.
Y. Yummy food you make: Linguine Alla matriciana; Pavlova; lamb/goat rogan josh; mushroom risotto.....
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Tigers!!!

Play too if you want!

5 comments:

Cinders said...

oooh, like the Kids answer :) I'm ready to be a blog auntie again.

AlleyCat said...

hehehe Cinders.....still not sure I want them!!!!

Ute said...

Snap with the broad beans!

I are stealin' this one to do later.. ;o)

Memphis Steve said...

I am almost certain to steal this, 'cause I am a lazy, lazy man.

AlleyCat said...

Steal away dudes!

Ute - I also hated brussel sprouts equally as a kid, but now quite loike em, esp sauted with bacon & onion. Never been brave enough to try the broady beans again!!!

Steve - your posts are so complex usually I just cannot agree with you bein' lazy! :0)