Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

(ec)Ho (ec)Ho (ec)Ho

Just echoing all the Ho Ho Ho titles out there today :0)

I'm copying off YOU Ute! with an old pic of me @ Christmas.



I recon this was taken around 1975, with my cuz from Qld & my little sis. I'm sure you can guess which one is me! Not very Christmasy I know, but the only I have on my puter at the moment. The reason I know it was taken at Christmas, is because we only saw this cuz @ Christmas, & the frock!

Anyhoo. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas with lots of beers (if that's your thang, if not, wine, sherry, champers, diet coke etc!) & cheer with the ones you like/love!

Be safe! XXOO

5 comments:

Ute said...

Quite the little cutie pie! I love old photos... love seeing how everyone grew up. :o)

Here's wishing you and PB a great Christmas. Have fun, and take care!

xoxoxo

Chris H said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHICK.... I will enjoy my diet coke!

Cinders said...

I love this and I'm pinching it as soon as I find a pic. Hope you had a fantastic Christmas xx

AlleyCat said...

Steal away Cinders!!!!
Hope your Xmas was as lovely!

Memphis Steve said...

Merry Christmas, Cat! I don't actually have any photos of myself as a child at Christmas, so I just didn't post anything.