Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Not much

Not much happening around here. Still trying to recover from my cold - been a bit of a snot factory this week & am up to my second box of tissues. Gross. I wish it would bugger off as I'm going to the snow tomorrow. I've sorted 2 days off work to go with my Sis & my niece.

Everyone who's ever been skiing has been giving me "tips" on how to ski (I've never done it before). Even my chiro said I need to learn to fall over rather than getting too out of control as it hurts more when you crash into people & things at high speed. He also reminded me (while sniggering) he was working this coming Monday if I need him. Smarty pants. I hope I don't break anything. Wish me luck!

Not sure if I'll have time to post my weigh in results tmw, not that they will be so good this week. Between cold & flu tabs making me not interested in food they also seem to be making me retain fluid & I feel puffier than a puffer fish!

Hopefully I'll be back next week feeling much better with loads of boring photo's of SNOW!

Later!

4 comments:

Ute said...

Have fun! Break a leg! Oh, wait....that's for actors. :o/

Don't break a leg!!!

xoxox

AlleyCat said...

thanks mate! XXOO

Cinders said...

Have fun :)

Chantel said...

Have a fab trip away! Hope the snot clears up quick smart!

You'll enjoy the snow! Looking forward to seeing pics when you get back :-)