Wednesday, August 11, 2010

George

I bought George out of retirement Monday night. We were given a George Foreman Grill a few years ago, by peeps who's father in law had given it to them, but they never used it. We used it for about 6 months, then when I got my new fry pans, I retired it to the back of the cupboard.

I made Mediterranean style chicken with garlic, lemon, oregano, chili & Georged them. YUM! Not sure if it was George, the free range organic birdy's or a combination of those & the marinade. While it doesn't go in the dishwasher & can be a bit of a bugger to clean, I think George will remain out of retirement for a while yet.

I woke up this morning with shitty sinus's. The right side of my face feels like there are elves pounding with hammers trying to break out & I've got gunk running down the back of my throat onto my right tonsil which now feels like a basketball. That will teach me for bragging to my Ma that I hadn't been sick in ages. I'm hoping plumbing boy gets back to the office sooner than later so I can bugger off for a nap. Needless to say I'm only tackling easy jobs today after putting my coffee cup in the fridge & trying to put the carton of milk in the microwave. Ooops. Other way around doofus.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

I hope George gets lots of use and bummer about the shitty sinus's!

Ute said...

Heh, I've put the kettle in the fridge once. ;o)

I love my vertical griller. It's as old as the hills, but still works a treat. I've seen these new fandangled grillers, like Georges and the like, but they don't seem to be as good as the old types.
I use mine nearly everyday. Never use the oven grill.