Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

FFF Goals W7

FIT FAB & FORTY CHALLENGE:

Week 7: Thursday August 12th – Wednesday August 18th


GOALS.

I’d aimed to be at 62kgs by the end of this week; not sure that will happen.

I'd canceled going to Port Fairy with Jax this weekend to visit with my Grandmother so I could go to Plumbing Boy's motorbike dinner Friday night, breaky with friends on Sunday & get ready for our snow weekend (next weekend). Now I'm sick & my sister is visiting with her partner Saturday & staying the night. And she forgot to mention Tess has a gymnastics's comp on Sunday in Geelong.

This is how I feel Friday morning...
2 peeps have pulled out of tonight's dinner & while the others still want to go, I'm not sure I do. I can't be shagged entertaining my dinner guests tonight or tomorrow night. While I love Tess, I'd rather go out for breaky with the girls than spend a whole day watching the gymnastics's. Despite all the reasons for & against, I should probably keep my germs at home & not share them with anyone!!!!

Food Goals:
Friday will be my free day as we are supposed to be going out for Thai
Rest of the week stick to approx 20 points per day.

Exercise Goals:
Thursday Night: Hair cut & colour
Friday night: Still sick - nothing
Saturday: Not planning anything. If I feel up to it, maybe pump.
Sunday: Not planning anything.
Monday: Pump
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: THT class


My sis is arriving Wednesday night with Tess & I've organised Thursday & Friday off work. We are going to the snow! One of my cousin's on Dad's side lives at the base of Mount Hotham & she & her partner are mad snow boarders & both work on the Mount over snow season. Neither my sister nor I have skied before (nor has Tess), so we are going to give it a crack.

I need to shake this illness & get orgygamised!

Last nights dinner was put of til a time when everyone can make it & everyone is well. Despite an early night, the lurgy is making its way down into my chest now. BAH. Only been up for an hour, just about ready to go back to bed now!

2 comments:

Cinders said...

Hope you get better soon. Sorry you missed our brekky but we'll catch up again when I get back from os xx

AlleyCat said...

Thanks Cinders! Have a fabulous trip!!!!! XOXO