Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

FFF Challenge W3

Round up after week 3.....

FIT FAB & FORTY CHALLENGE:

Week 3: Thursday July 15th – Wednesday July 21st

Start Weigh: 65kgs
After Week 1: 64.5kgs
After Week 2: 64kgs
After Week 3: 63.5 kgs

lost this week: .5kgs

Measurements (Starting after week 1):
Waist (Belly Button): 88cms; W2 85cms; W3 82cms
Pot Belly: 94cms; W2 91cms; W3 90cms
Butt (broadest part): 108cms; W2 105cms; W3 104cms
Bust: 97cms; W2 95cms; W3 96cms

cms lost this week: 6cms

Exercise Goals:

Thursday Night: Zumba
Friday night: Run
Saturday morning: Pump Done!
Sunday: Rest. Home abs??
Monday: Pump
Tuesday: Run
Wednesday: THT class Done & I did Pump too!!

Still not doing so well on the exercise front! Although last night I wondered if I'd be able to lift my head off the pillow in the morning after back to back classes! Surprisingly I am only sore in my hip flexors & top of quads.


Food Goals:
Portion control
Not to overeat too much, sticking to around 20 points per day give or take.

Averaged 21.70 points over the 6 days I counted. Not too bad!

Thursday 15th July

B: Orange, parsley, basil & ginger juice (1.5); plunger coffee (1); Toasted mushroom, tomato, spinach, cheese (4)

L: 3 x steamed dummies with soy & chili sauce (4.5)

D: 2 egg omelet with tomato, Spanish onion, mushies, broccoli & sweet corn (3); wine (3)

TOTAL: 17
EXERCISE: Nil

Really hot chili sauce mixed with soy sauce is my latest food addition. I could eat dim sims everyday so long as they had this brew on them!!! I don’t usually like dimmys that much unless I make them myself. Stems from a story our English teacher read us out of a magazine when I was in year 7 about a family being murdered in China & minced up & made into dimmys. Shudders…..

Friday 16th July

B: Orange, parsley, basil & ginger juice (1.5); plunger coffee (2); Porridge with cinnamon & honey (3.5)

L Nurse Noodles (1.5); rice crackers (.5)

S: Chocolate (1)

D: Home Made chicken schnitzel with tomato, roasted capsicum, eggplant & cheese; 5 home made oven baked fat chips (6.5); wine (3)

TOTAL: 19.5
EXERCISE: Nil

Saturday 17th July

B: 2 Poached eggs on toast (5);

L: 3 Sushi rolls (9)

S: Corn chips n Salsa

D: Pumpkin gnocchi with ham & tomato pasta sauce with Parmesan (???); wine

TOTAL: Free Day
EXERCISE: Pump

Sunday 18th July

B: Juice (1) Coffee (1);

Brunch: Bacon & egg toasted sandwich with tomato & chili (6)

D: Home Made Pizza with roasted pumpkin, eggplant, pineapple, prawns, tomato, chili oregano & mozzarella (20); wine (3)

TOTAL: 31
EXERCISE: 20 minute run; house work

Made a complete mess of today.

Monday 19th July

B: Orange juice (1.5); plunger coffee (1); Porridge with honey & cinnamon (3.5)

L: Steamed dimmies x 3 (4); rice crackers & sour cream (1.5)

D: Chicken Curry (made it a while ago & froze it, so not really sure, had a very small serve & no rice) (8); wine (3)

TOTAL: 22.5
EXERCISE: Nil started work at 6am, finished at 7pm not interested!

Tuesday 20th July

B: Orange juice (1.5); plunger coffee (1); Porridge with honey (3.5)

L: Left over Pizza x 1 piece (2.5); tin tuna with sour cream & rice crackers (5) the cold weather makes me hungry!!!! Plus I started work at 5.30am….

D: Roast chicken with baked pumpkin & carrot, steamed cauli, broccoli & brussel sprouts with gravy (7); wine (3)

TOTAL: 23.5
EXERCISE: nil

Wednesday 21st July

B: Orange juice (1.5); Plunger coffee (1); Porridge with honey & cinnamon (3.5)

L: Left over Veg n gravy with ½ chicken breast (4); Apple (1)

D: Pork pumpkin & leak snag (1.5); bite of Lamb Honey & Rosemary Snag (.25); mash (1); steamed Cauli, broccoli, brussel sprouts & snow peas; Wine (3)

TOTAL: 16.75
EXERCISE: THT & Pump

All in all not a bad week. I'm wearing pants that were too tight a couple of weeks ago. It's amazing what just a couple of Kgs does to the fit of your clothes.

I have just added in another milestone - Plumbing Boy gave me the A OK to book a long weekend up to Port Douglas in September to visit my cuz & our god daughter who we've not met yet - she's almost 2 years old! My cuz is super fit & we will be lazing by her pool (I hope) so I have added incentive to tone up!

2 comments:

B said...

Wow, to lose those cms on your already teeny tiny frame is just awesome! Go you :-) xxx

AlleyCat said...

Thanks B! although I dont consider my frame teeny tiny LOL! Like everyone I only see the bad bits about my own body, not the good. I see muffin top!!! I was quite amazed though at the cms.