Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Getting to know me/hate me

From Mr Memphis

1. What is your occupation right now? Office Administrator & General Dog's Body.

2. What color are your socks right now? Black

3. What are you listening to right now? Rod Stewart on the radio. Time for Itunes. Better. Now we is listening to the Ironweed Project. Mmm MMmmm Mmmm gunna get a little dirty..........

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Lunch: toasted sandwich with mayo, left over roasted sweet potato, ham, cheese, mushroom, spanish onion, semi dried tomato's with LOTS of chili sauce, on the side.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? We call them Manual. Indeedy do I can.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A lady from the local Water Authority chasing up the status of a job - dude has a burst fire service & instead of fixing it 2 years ago (when we originally quoted the repair), has been using his neighbours water & of course finally the neighbour cracked it.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yup. Even though it wasn't exactly sent to me. I stole it, on invitation. Of course.

8. How old are you today? Nearing the end of a decade.

9.What is your favourite sport to watch on TV? My football team, especially when the game is close & more importantly when we win. I shout a lot during the game.

10. What is your favourite drink? Red Wine/Vodka, but not mixed together.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep. I have red streaks at the moment. My niece thinks I should change them to purple. I'm not convinced.

12. Favourite food? Too many to mention. I love food, cooking, eating. Italian, Mediterranean, Asian. it's all sensational. Even love a boring old lamb chop with tomato sauce. Ooh & Vegemite toast. See. I'm just not that fussy!!

13. What is the last movie you watched? Dirty Dancing - Havanah nights.

14. Favorite day of the year. Holidays!

15. How do you vent anger? Curse. A lot.

16. What was your favourite toy as a child? Don't really remember many toys. My sister & I had dolls but gave them hair cuts much to our mothers disgust! I think I preferred to play with my cat, the dogs or calves (grew up on a dairy farm) OR the haystack. They are a tonne of fun. Until you make a tunnel that goes so far into the haystack & you get stuck. And a bit claustrophobic. It's not so much fun then.

17. What is your favourite season? I like them all! Winter for cool boots & jackets; summer for swimming, short skirts & singlets; autumn because you're a bit sick of summer by now; spring coz you're sick of winter by now!

18. Cherries or Blueberries? So long as they weren't pre packaged, I'll have either.

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? In Steve's words "Fuck yes, why the hell bother emailing someone if they're not going to email you back?"

20. Who is the most likely to respond? (to this) nobody

21. Who is least likely to respond? (to this) everybody

22. Living arrangements? Shed dweller.

23. When was the last time you cried? Watching "Hachiko" a movie about a dog based on a true story (in Japan) where the dog's master died & the dog met his train every day for 9 years waiting for him to come home from work (he died waiting). Damn G rated tear jerkers.

24. What is on the floor of your closet? My closet doesn't have a floor. I have a wardrobe that you cannot walk into. It has drawers under it. In the drawers are stuff like socks, underwear etc.

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? as per Steve "I am not sending this to anyone. I'm posting it online"

26. What did you do last night? My cousin's grocery shopping, after spending the afternoon in the emergency ward of the hospital with her, then driving her home. She had such a severe spasm in her back at work yesterday she got carted off in an ambulance. Too bad she can't remember the hot ambo, the ride in the ambo nor who changed her into a gown. High as a kite. She's much better today thanks & resting nicely at home. At some point she will go & fetch my wallet which somehow I managed to (stupidly) loose in the carpark of grocery shopping joint. Lucky she lives in a posh suburb & it was returned including all cash & cards. If I'd done the same thing at my local, my life would be in ruins!

27. What are you most afraid of? That the card(s) will not be in my wallet on its return. That & senility (my own)

28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger? SPICY

29. Favourite dog breed? So long as I don't have to scoop the poop or listen to them yap I don't care; therefore I'd have to say OTHER peoples dogs are just fine. Malamutes are pretty cool though.

30. Favourite day of the week? Saturday!

31. How many countries have you lived in? Just one.

32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

33. What is your favourite flower? Pink Oriental Lillie's.

3 comments:

Ute said...

Oh snap! I may just have to do this one myself too.

My answers are plain old boring shit though....

Bloody hell, hope you get your wallet back. :o(

Chris H said...

Very interesting!

Memphis Steve said...

A whole movie about a dog who died waiting for his owner to return? Man, those Japanese are weird!