60 minutes of Cardio per day. No excuses. Mostly will be my 20 minute run (plus warm up & cool down) & cycle. If I get around to doing any other classes, that will be an added bonus. My gym closes at 6pm tonight so will have to get my butt into gear to get my hour in before then as I am working today. Tomorrow they are not open at all so I am thinking a walk! The forecast is for 37, so if I get up early enough it shouldn’t be too hot. I can return some DVD’s while working on my tan :- )
I am considering setting up my yoga mat & doing sit ups in the morning, & maybe some squats too. Will see how I go.
Track all exercise & food. I seem to have lost my old point book, maybe I gave it back to Mum. But I still have my slide, & old records from previous weight watchers tracking phases I can copy from. Plus I have a friend who is doing the program, so can check things with her as she has all the new books. Apparently my 60 minutes of cardio earns me 6 points! (Please correct me if I am wrong).
- Start each day with a Carrot, Apple & Ginger Juice (today I added a kiwi, ½ a lemon & a handful of parsley). I got out my old juice book yesterday & have been checking out what different fruit & veggies “do”;
- Drink my herbal Detox Tea each day;
- Drink 4 litres of water per day;
- Keep off processed foods;
- No Carbs at night.
I probably follow this routine 50 – 70% of the time anyway, just need to be more consistent.
- Moisturize my body each day with tinted moisturiser;
- Meditation CD 3 – 4 times a week (haven’t done it since we got back from our last holiday in October!);
- Sit up straight;
- Breathe Deeply & try not to stress: what will be will be!
I reckon that should just about do me!
None of the above is part of any new years resolution: I don’t usually make them as I am hopeless at keeping them. I am going to make one this year though, I am stealing one from my aunt.
New Years Resolution 2007: I am not allow to purchase any new novels until I’ve read everything already on loan to me by others! My Aunt took 2 years & finally completed this resolution this month.
Do you make new years resolutions? If not, why? If so, what's this years (only if you want to tell!)?
PS I am getting a new camera before we go away - I was going to purchase the same one I broke (Cannon Powershot), but the other half has seen a waterproof camera to 10 metres he wants instead, so hope to find it soon (he saw it in a camera shop in Cairns in October). Any recommendations welcome!